Katrina Rasbold has worked as a professional life coach and Tarot reader for more than thirty-five years. Her readings are insightful and personal. She takes on a select few clients each week as her caseload and workload allow.
You may contact Katrina to schedule an in-person reading at her shop in Shingle Springs, CA by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org OR you may order an emailed reading by following the steps below. Both in person and email readings cost $65 for one session/reading.
If you wish to order a Tarot reading from Katrina, please follow these steps:
- Purchase your reading. You may do so here:
Other Important Info
- When conditions are optimal for reading, Katrina will read the cards and send you an email including a photo of the reading and her interpretation.
- Katrina does NOT do phone or Skype readings. You must provide a working email address or schedule an in-person session to receive your reading.
- Each reading order covers (1) reading on (1) subject. Once you review your reading, you may email to ask questions about the information covered in the reading. If you want additional information that you did not initially request, you must purchase another reading. If other subjects come up in the course of the reading, Katrina will address them. If you wish to know about multiple subjects (work, love, housing, health, etc), you will need to purchase separate readings for each subject.
For example: You contract with Katrina for an emailed reading on your love life and ask 1) Is my boyfriend being faithful to me? 2) Will our relationship be long term? 3) Will he ever commit to me? and 4) Will his mother ever approve of me? Katrina performs your reading and sends you the link. After you listen to the reading, you email her to ask, “But will we actually get married?” “Will we have children together?” “Will our break up be amicable?” These are not questions you requested when you commissioned the consultation, therefore, you would need to order another reading to address those specific questions.
- A Tarot consultation addresses how conditions are and how they are changing at the time of the reading. When a Tarot reading is performed, it addresses current conditions, what significant factors led up to the current conditions, and how the situation is likely to evolve based on the current conditions. A Tarot reading can show you unexpected or unknown factors and can show you unexpected outcomes. You can, however, make choices that change the outcome of the reading. You always have free will to shift what is coming.
For example: Your reading shows that you that are going to take a job that involves extensive travel and will bring you financial abundance. If you actively choose to refuse all job offers, that outcome is unlikely to manifest. If your reading shows that you are likely to become pregnant within the next year and you choose not to have sex, you have made a choice that changes the outcome.
- Consultation requests are filled in the order they are received. Katrina gives each consultation extensive time and energy, so your patience is appreciated. If she agrees to the consult, you will usually have your reading within 24-48 hours.
- Katrina takes time from her day to provide readings to clients and it is a service like any other. She will always give you the best she’s got. She will provide active focus to your reading and will invest heavily in giving you the most concise information she can glean from the cards and psychically.
- Results are not guaranteed, especially since, as mentioned above, life choices can change predicted outcomes.
- Payment is expected because the service is rendered to you, just as if you purchased a haircut or a medical consultation. Payments are non-refundable.
- Katrina sometimes accepts barter in lieu of payment. Do not hesitate to offer, but do not be offended if the offer is rejected.
How Do I Pay For the Reading?
Click the button below to pay by PayPal account or credit or debit card.
Once Katrina receives your payment, she will perform your reading as discussed via email.
If you wish to “tip” for a reading that was particularly helpful, you may add a donation below:
Questions? Contact Katrina at: email@example.com